Sunday, April 22, 2007

Watched fracture today! It was a really really good movie. Intelligent, psychological games, the battle between Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins was just brilliant! Arrogance leading to complacency and thus exploitation of weakness. It did remind me a little bit of Silence of the Lambs though.

After dinner at C Jade express, we went home and guess what? I was locked out! I brought out another bag and forgot to transfer my keys over and it had to be the day where my whole family was out. Dad was over at alvin's, my bro and mum are usually only back at eleven odd. So I had to go through a checkliust of people I could call out to accompany me. Lik who lives pretty near me is stuck in NS or I would go crash his house. Luckily, alex was out so i met her over at city hall and we had starbucks frappes while sitting at the fountain outside the Raffles tower.

Ugh monday blues are already setting in.

No comments: